Monday, June 17, 2013

Toddler Paleo Lunch Ideas

I am not a photographer. I am especially not a food photographer. I'm just a paleo mama trying to find quick & easy lunch ideas for my kiddos outside of the pbj & juice box norms. My oldest son is almost 3 and my youngest is 6 months. Here are some of our ideas! Hoping to continue to add to this list as we think of more things!

This is a picnic lunch we took to the park. Celery with nutbutter (sunbutter this time), cucumber and celery sticks, roasted sweet potatoes, and a hard boiled egg.

 
Paleo egg salad (paleo mayo, hardboiled eggs, pickles, paprika, salt & pepper, and some spicy brown mustard) with celery dippers
Banana nutbutter sandwiches, avocado, carrot, and cucumber sticks, fruit salad
Apple nutbutter sandwiches with blueberry "eyes", strawberry salad, carrot sticks




Apple nutbutter "sandwiches", avocado, watermelon
 
 For more kid-friendly paleo lunches, check out this great post at Our Paleo Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin it!